Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions before using our service and website.
- Agreement between You and Wright Express – Giftvouchers.com is an online business of Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 085 449 529. You agree that the gift card registry service ('the Service') provided via this web-site ('the Website') is provided to you exclusively under these Terms & Conditions. By clicking on "I have read and accept the terms and conditions” on the Website, you accept these Terms & Conditions.
- Use of the Service - You may only use the Service to establish a gift card registry (in which case you will be a 'Manager'), or to make a contribution to a gift via a gift card registry (in which case you will be a 'Guest'), to provide one or more persons with a gift of a gift card. You may not use the Service for any other purpose.
- Payment – If you are establishing a new gift card registry, then the gift registry will only be established when Wright Express receives payment in full. If you are making a contribution to a gift, then the contribution will not be made until Wright Express has received payment in full. Wright Express accepts all major credit cards. Your nominated credit card will be debited with applicable charges and service fees at the time you complete your order.
- Third-Party Gift Cards - When a giftvouchers.com SUPERVOUCHER is purchased as a gift using the Service, it can be exchanged on the giftvouchers.com website for one or more third party gift cards of the recipient's choice. Gift cards of third party providers obtained from the giftvouchers.com website are subject to the third party providers’ own terms & conditions. Wright Express will not accept liability if the recipient is unable to redeem a gift card within the validity period, or the goods or services provided in exchange for the gift card are not to the gift recipient’s satisfaction.
- Alterations to a gift card registry – A Manager may access the gift card registry by using the chosen password and amend the gift card registry details. Each registry will have an “end date”, after which it cannot be amended. The “end date” itself can be changed but cannot be less than five days after the current date.
- Cancelled gift card registries – A Manager may only cancel a gift card registry by notifying Wright Express in writing of the intention to cancel the registry prior to the nominated “end date”. Wright Express may cancel a gift registry if it considers or suspects that the Manager or a Guest has breached the Terms & Conditions, in which case Wright Express will notify the Manager in writing. Wright Express will not retain the credit card numbers of Guests. It is therefore the Manager’s responsibility to advise all Guests to contact Wright Express to seek a refund of any contributions made prior to cancellation of the registry. Wright Express will not refund any set up, contribution or postage and handling fees charged should a registry be cancelled.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – To the fullest extent permitted by law, Wright Express expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any intellectual property. In particular, Wright Express makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained through use of the Service, including the accuracy or reliability of any third party's (such as a retailer's) information relating to goods or services offered, the merchantability, fitness for purpose or quality of any goods or services supplied by third parties, the level of service that you may expect, such as uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free systems. Wright Express will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, which may result from your use of the Service.
- Limitation of liability - Any liability of Wright Express in connection with goods or services supplied by Wright Express to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Wright Express be limited to:
- a) In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or payment of the cost of re-supplying the services; and
- b) In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods.
- Changes to these Terms & Conditions - Wright Express reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- No unlawful or prohibited use - As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Wright Express that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
- You Indemnify Wright Express - You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wright Express, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, lawyers' fees on an indemnity basis) arising from your use of the Service or your violation of the Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery of gifts - Wright Express aims to deliver all gift cards to the recipient with a week of the “end date” that the Manager nominates. As Wright Express uses third party delivery services, Wright Express can accept no liability for late deliveries. All gift cards are issued in an inactive form. If an intended gift recipient does not receive a gift card, Wright Express will replace the gift card. Instructions on how to activate the gift card will be supplied with the gift registry gift pack.
- Credit Card Security - Wright Express ensures secure transactions on the Website by using data encryption for the transmission of credit card details. The Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard 128-bit encryption, to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your credit card information under our control. Always look for the padlock icon at the bottom of your browser before transmitting you credit card details on any website. Once the processing of transactions is complete, your credit card details will be deleted from the Website.
- Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions are governed by and are to be read and interpreted according to the laws of Victoria. Each of you and Wright Express irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction. You may not argue, on the basis of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or any other basis, that the courts of that jurisdiction should not exercise jurisdiction.
- Severance - If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms & Conditions to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms & Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement - These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Wright Express with respect to the subject matter above and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter.